Home / Mortgage Loans
- The Credit Union loans 80% of appraised value.
- Loan may be amortized for 30 years or less.
- All mortgages have a 5 year balloon maturity:
- Rate is fixed for the 5-year period.
- On the balloon maturity, the loan may be renewed at the then current rate.
- If rates are lowered during the 5-year period, you may refinance at the new rate with a new 5-year balloon. The fee for this request is 1% point. For example, if loan balance is $30,000.00, the fee would be $300.00.
- Interest rate is based on current market rates and is locked in on the date you submit your application.
- 1% Discount Point (amount of loan x .01). Currently Waived
- Appraisal: approximately $300.00 to $350.00.
- Pest Inspection: approximately $150.00.
- Title Insurance: approximately $250.00 to $450.00 depending on amount of
loan and if loan is a new purchase or a refinance.
- Nebraska Title Closing Fee: approximately $225.00.
- Recording & Express Mail Fees: approximately $90.00.