Share Draft Accounts
Home / Share Draft Accounts
Woodmen Federal Credit Union offers its members two share draft accounts with competitive dividend rates.
- FREE! No monthly account service fee.
- No minimum balance required.
- Dividends are paid monthly on the average daily balance.
- Online BillPay is available. Monthly BillPay fee is $2.50
- Account is free with a $5,000 average daily balance.
- Tiered dividend rates. Dividends are paid monthly on the average daily balance.
- Includes free online BillPay.
- Your boxes of checks are free.
- Monthly account fee is $7.50 if average daily balance is not maintained
You can make a withdrawal at any automated teller machine displaying the Visa® logo, or use it in place of writing a check at any authorized Visa® Merchant. The Credit Union also provides Allpoint, the world’s largest surcharge-free ATM Network. There are 55,000 ATMs in five countries, with over 40,000 in the U.S.
Loan Rate Reduction
When you have a share draft account with payroll direct deposit, you qualify for a 1/2% rate discount on most installment loans with automatic payments.
Be assured that your checks will be honored even if your account is overdrawn. Sign up for either or both of our Credit Protection options.
- Credit Protection loans in increments of $50.00 with qualified credit.
- Credit Protection automatic transfers from savings. $5.00 per transfer.
How to notify Woodmen Federal Credit Union of a lost or stolen card
If you believe your card or PIN has been lost or stolen or that someone has transferred or may transfer money from your account without your permission call Visa at 1-800-991-4965 immediately.