Opening a share account (savings) is the first step. After joining, you will have all the benefits of credit union membership; friendly staff, low cost share accounts, Visa® debit and credit cards, and many other services.
Opening a share account (savings) is the first step. After joining, you will have all the benefits of credit union membership; friendly and knowledgeable staff, low cost share draft accounts, Visa cash and check cards, low interest loans, Visa credit cards, IRA accounts, money orders, Christmas Club accounts, notary service, MAT bus tickets, and many other services.
If you would like to join Woodmen Federal Credit Union please fill out the signature card as follows:
- Complete the front of the card as indicated.
- Provide your Social Security Number as indicated.
- If you do not have a Social Security Number you must complete the TIN Certification and Backup Withholding Information section or provide a Social Security Number within sixty days.
- If this is a joint account, provide joint owner information on the back of the card as indicated and have all owners sign the Authorization section on the front of the card.
- If you would like to name a beneficiary, complete the Account Designations section on the back of the card.
- Return the signature card with an initial deposit to open your account. There is a $5.00 minimum balance required to maintain your membership.
- Provide a copy of your valid driver’s license or government issued identification per Federal regulations.
Clayton M. Steinberg