Woodmen Federal Credit Union has enhanced our Online Financial Services with E-Alerts. E-Alerts allows you to request your own automatic email notices and reminders. For example, you may request an E-Alert for:
- your daily balances,
- when your checking balance drops below a certain amount,
- when your savings balance reaches a certain amount,
- when a loan payment is due,
- when a specific check number clears,
- when payroll is deposited,
- a one-time personal reminder,
- a recurring personal reminder.
These are just a few examples of what E-Alerts can do for you. E-Alerts is now available and accessible by going to Online Financial Services and clicking on the “Information” icon. Try it out and discover your own personal assistant!